This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclaimer here.
Experience the holidays and add some festive fun with these printable Reindeer Templates. Use cut out templates for crafts, decorating, or any other project you can imagine!
Whether you are excited about Christmas crafting or want to make your own decorations, these adorable reindeer templates are just what you need.
So gather the kids or host a ladies’ night and spend some time crafting to get into the holiday spirit and make some memories.
The possibilities are endless, so with a little creativity and imagination, you can come up with some amazing ideas.
The best part is that we offer the reindeer templates in both larger and smaller sizes, so they work for all of your crafting and decorating needs!
They can be used to make kids’ crafts and artwork, or they can be used to make homemade gifts for friends and family. We will give you lots of inspiration and ideas so you can spend your time creating!
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
- Easy Christmas Crafts For Kids and Toddlers
- Santa Claus Craft For Toddlers With Cotton Balls
- Free Printable Santa Letters
- Mitten Template
- Toilet Paper Roll Snowman Craft
- Cloud Template
Reindeer Templates Ideas
There are lots of ways to use these cut-out templates. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Add the printable template to a piece of wood and trace it. Then cut it out and use it to add to a wreath or other project.
- Print and cut several and hook them all together with festive string to make a garland for the tree or a banner to hang above your fireplace.
- Trace the reindeer template onto a stocking and paint it for personalized Christmas stockings.
- Create a felt Christmas scene. Trace the reindeer templates onto pieces of felt and cut them out using fabric scissors. Place a larger piece of felt down and add the reindeer. The felt reindeer can be moved and played with to create a scene. Don’t forget to cut other shapes as well!
Here’s how it works
- Click the link to open or download the cut out template PDF, then print to your printer.
- Trace the template onto wood, fabric, or any other surface you are working on. Either cut it out or decorate it.
- That’s it! Enjoy your new artwork!
Where Can I Download The Reindeer Templates?
Use these links below to print your free PDF printables! No email or sign-up required!
What Kind Of Paper Should I Print On?
If you are using the printable as a coloring page, you can stick with plain white or colored paper.
However, if you are planning to trace it and use it for something else, I recommend printing it on cardstock. It’s easier to trace around and the thicker paper holds up much better.
Additionally, if you have an inkjet or a laser printer and plan to make something with fabric, you can also print it on freezer paper. Just make sure to print on the shiny side so it properly sticks to the paper. Then, you can iron it on to the fabric!
How Many Times Can I Print The PDF?
You can print these reindeer templates as many times as needed. Once you save it to your computer, you’ll have access until you delete it.
What Are Some More Ways I Can Use These Templates?
As I previously mentioned, you can use them in so many different ways. Here are a few more ideas that I think you will like!
- Either trace or make iron ons onto dish towels. They can be used as great gifts or for personal use!
- Add the cut out template to simple gift bags or wrapping paper to add some festive pizzazz.
- Give them to your children to use as coloring pages. Great for traveling or having coloring contests at home!
- Add the reindeer templates to foam and cut them out. Make a hole in the top and add a piece of string or ribbon. You can use them as ornaments to hang on the tree or write on them with a marker to use as gift name tags.
How Do I Make The Printables Last Longer?
To make them last longer, I recommend printing on cardstock or laminating the reindeer after they have been cut. This will give them a longer lifespan if you want to use the same ones over and over again.